- 3 pounds chicken wings – about 25 pieces
- 1/2 bunch green onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Soy sauce 3/4 cup
- Water 3/4 cup
- Honey 1 cup
- Flour (1 cup)
- Garlic (6 big buds)
- Ginger root (1/2 teaspoon)
- Hot sauce (Sriracha) 3-4 teaspoons
- Salt and pepper to cover wings
- Rinse chicken wings, place on paper towel and separate in the middle
- Get two bowls of flour, 1/2 cup each, add 1/3 water to one
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Season wings with salt and pepper
- Dip wings into dry flour first and water flour second
- Drop into pan full of canola oil or olive oil
- Fry for 5-6 mins, then take out, dry flour and wet flour the fried wings and dip back into the oil pan for 6-7 mins
- Once done, place all wings on a tinfoil sheet and into oven for 10-15 mins. Check to see if done, as ovens vary.
- Make sauce. Finely chop cilantro and green onion (with whites), set 1/2 aside. Add soy sauce, hot sauce, honey and water to the remaining onion and cilantro. Heat this mix on low for 10 minutes, let it cool in pan.
- Take out the wings, toss in sauce and add the remaining green onion and cilantro to garnish.
*Special treat, not for everyday lifestyle. Make these for game day, special occasions like birthdays or graduation!
Time: 20 mins
- Organic Thin Wheat Spaghetti ( 1/2 a box)
- Organic Sausage (2, apple and chicken flavor)
- Kale (2 leaves)
- Bok Choy (1 bunch ~6-7 leaves)
- Garlic Clove (4-5 big ones)
- Red Onion (1/4 cup)
- Olive Oil
- Boil water and add spaghetti, pinch of salt, cook until tender.. about 10 mins.
- Dice red onion and garlic very finely, then add to pan with olive oil, let simmer
- Dice sausages and add to pan with red onion and garlic, cook 3-4 mins
- Cut kale and bok choy into salad strips, add to pan & add 1/4 stick unsalted butter, cook 1-2 mins. Drizzle 1/2 tsp. of curry and paprika, mix well.
- Once spaghetti is done, drain and add to pan, mix well on low heat for 1-2 mins, add 1/4 stick butter & pinch of salt. Top with freshly shredded parmesan.
Serve by itself with lemon water and maybe a baguette?
Time: 5 mins
*Serve with Cilantro – Lime Dressing! (Previous recipe, scroll down!)
Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 3/4 cup dressing
Cilantro (1 cup loosely packed, remove stems and roughly chop)
Greek plain yogurt (1/2 cup)
Lime Juice (2 Tbsp., about 1/2 lime)
Garlic (1-2 cloves)
Olive Oil (1/4 cup)
White wine vinegar (1 1/2 tsp.)
Salt (1/8 tsp.)
1. Puree all ingredients in a blender and use in salads, on pasta, or chicken, meat or fish
Time: 20 minutes
- Spaghetti – 1 box (white or wheat, wheat tastes much better in this recipe fyi)
- Spinach – 4 cups
- Butter (1 stick)
- Garlic (8 cloves)
- Optional – (parmesan cheese and sausage)
1. Boil a pot of water, enough to cook the spaghetti (8-10 cups)
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for desired amount on the pasta box (usually 12-14 minutes)
3. Cut off spinach ends and dice spinach leaves, to about 1/4 or 1/2 inch. Dice garlic cloves, very finely as well.
4.Heat up a pan and add garlic and butter, simmer for about 8 minutes on VERY LOW heat.
5. Drain cooked pasta and add to pan with garlic and butter, add spinach, mix well.
Serve with all natural or organic sausage and top with parmesan cheese!