Time: 20 mins
- Organic Thin Wheat Spaghetti ( 1/2 a box)
- Organic Sausage (2, apple and chicken flavor)
- Kale (2 leaves)
- Bok Choy (1 bunch ~6-7 leaves)
- Garlic Clove (4-5 big ones)
- Red Onion (1/4 cup)
- Olive Oil
- Boil water and add spaghetti, pinch of salt, cook until tender.. about 10 mins.
- Dice red onion and garlic very finely, then add to pan with olive oil, let simmer
- Dice sausages and add to pan with red onion and garlic, cook 3-4 mins
- Cut kale and bok choy into salad strips, add to pan & add 1/4 stick unsalted butter, cook 1-2 mins. Drizzle 1/2 tsp. of curry and paprika, mix well.
- Once spaghetti is done, drain and add to pan, mix well on low heat for 1-2 mins, add 1/4 stick butter & pinch of salt. Top with freshly shredded parmesan.
Serve by itself with lemon water and maybe a baguette? :)
Time: 5 mins
*Serve with Cilantro – Lime Dressing! (Previous recipe, scroll down!)
Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 3/4 cup dressing
Cilantro (1 cup loosely packed, remove stems and roughly chop)
Greek plain yogurt (1/2 cup)
Lime Juice (2 Tbsp., about 1/2 lime)
Garlic (1-2 cloves)
Olive Oil (1/4 cup)
White wine vinegar (1 1/2 tsp.)
Salt (1/8 tsp.)
1. Puree all ingredients in a blender and use in salads, on pasta, or chicken, meat or fish
Time: 20 minutes
- Spaghetti – 1 box (white or wheat, wheat tastes much better in this recipe fyi)
- Spinach – 4 cups
- Butter (1 stick)
- Garlic (8 cloves)
- Optional – (parmesan cheese and sausage)
1. Boil a pot of water, enough to cook the spaghetti (8-10 cups)
2. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for desired amount on the pasta box (usually 12-14 minutes)
3. Cut off spinach ends and dice spinach leaves, to about 1/4 or 1/2 inch. Dice garlic cloves, very finely as well.
4.Heat up a pan and add garlic and butter, simmer for about 8 minutes on VERY LOW heat.
5. Drain cooked pasta and add to pan with garlic and butter, add spinach, mix well.
Serve with all natural or organic sausage and top with parmesan cheese!
Time: 1 hour
- Onion (1 yellow or white)
- Potato (1 large potato)
- Celery (2 sticks)
- Garlic (4 cloves)
- Kidney Beans (16 oz can)
- Diced Tomato ( 16 oz can)
- Carrot (1)
- Broth or bouillon cubes (4, organic is best)
1. Dice onion, celery, carrot and potato
2. Place onion into pan and cook for 4 minutes until golden brown
3. Add celery and cook for 4 more minutes, then add garlic and carrot. Then add diced tomato, let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Boil 10 cups of water, add 2 bouillon cubes
5. Add potato and kidney beans and pan veggies into the boiling water, or if cooking in a deep pan add water to pan instead. Add two more cubes. Cook for 15 minutes.
Done! Enjoy your healthy yummy creation!
Time: 30 minutes (10 minutes to cool)
Chicken strips (1/3 pound)
Spaghetti – thin (1 box)
Cilantro (1/2 bunch)
Butter (1 stick)
Garlic (5 cloves)
Yogurt – plain (2 cups)
Salt & pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and throw in the spaghetti, cook for 11 – 14 minutes, add 2 pinches of salt
2. Cut chicken breast into thin strips and cook on skillet, add paprika and salt & pepper
3. Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes, add salt, paprika and pepper
4. Cut up cilantro and squeeze lemons’ juice out; blend yogurt, cilantro, and juice in a blender/juicer
5. Cut up garlic and heat in pan with butter for 5-8 minutes
6. Drain pasta and mix with garlic and butter, let cool
7. Place pasta, chicken and cilantro sauce into bowl and mix well.